Monday, April 6, 2009

SPA and SAUNA .... in my point of view

I used to think that SPA and SAUNA are the same.  I have visited the SPA & SAUNA, SPA without SAUNA, unfotunately there is very few places which offer  SAUNA only may be because it does not sound attractive enough to the clients. 
1. SPAs for me is the place for us to relax and pampered by the attending person who is often female young and beautiful, the decorative setting, may be great views , great  massage etc and it is well understood why there are expensive. I do believe that all which will offer a form of relaxation therapy.
2. SAUNA is a form of heat therapy which utilises different method of generating heat. From the convesional steam vapor SAUNA to the latest Far Infra Red base heat generator. Thanks to the advancing technology the used to be very expensive SAUNA now become more affordable to the common people.

p/s My favorite layman source of infomation :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauna 

No comments:

Post a Comment