Monday, April 6, 2009

My Personal Experience

I do FIR sauna therapy every two weeks now. Setting up the maximum temperature to 60C for 30 minutes. The FIR SAUNA heater will generate heat gradually and the temperature will rise at 1C per minute. It will reach the maximum temperature after around 20 minutes. The sweating that I have will increase with time. I always positioned my my back as closed as I can to the FIR heater. Occasionally I will repeat the therapy for another 30 minutes depending on how I felt at that time. The immediate feel good feelings I experiencing would be:
1. Instant relief of my back muscle tension and aching. I work in the office for crazy 12 hours and that has made my back muscle stiff like rock.
2. I felt my neck muscle also at ease.
3. I felt immediate " lighter body" ..in the sense that I felt much healthier than before I had my SAUNA.
4. I feel relax ...................all over.....mixing the therapy and aromatherapy may be?

Usually I will have a very good refreshing night sleep after that ............. well occasional I have to wake up to look after my 10 months old baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment